High Capacity Submersible Water Vertical Centrifugal Pump with Rubber Liner
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Packed with Wooden Box or as Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: sp
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Open
- Cerificate: Ce ISO SGS
- Wet End Material: A05 or Rubber
- MOQ: 1 Set
- Specification: 40PV
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: 110m-150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: Low Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Painting: as Per
- Warranty: 1year
- Trademark: Naipu Or OEM
- Origin: China
1. Vertical type single stage centrifugal slurry pumps
2. Application for sump pumping, Single stage pump
NP-SP(R) centrifugal slurry pumps are mainly used to pump high-hardness, strong-corrosion and high-concentration liquids that contain suspended solid particles, such as finished ores, refuse ores, ashes, cinders, cements, mud, mineral stones and etc.
D: 40-200 mm
Q: 17-891 mm
H: 4-37 m
1. Wear-resistant metal, the impeller selection of wear-resistant metal or rubber material.
2. NP-SP(R) type sump pump parts, immersed in liquid rubber lining.
3. Different length of the pump drive shaft or inhaled could be selected
4. V-belt drive, direct drive, and flexible coupling.
5. Bearing to lubricate oils.
6. use of variable speed, the best condition in the pump operation, long service life, run- effective,meet many bad transportation conditions.
Possible faults and removal:
Type AH(R) series pump has a compact construction. If it is correctly installed and operated, the pump will have a long life.
Pump fails to discharge
Air leaking into suction or gland
Incorrect direction of pump rota- tion
Check direction of rotation and replacing a new impeller.
Shaft Power consumption is excessive
Gland excessively tightened against packing rings.
Rotating component is rubbing on a stationary part.
Loosen gland bolts.
Removal the rubbed part.
Bearing is over hearing
Lubricants too much or less.
Lubricating as requirements.
Bearing has short life.
Misalignment or unparallel of drive
Foreign object entered into the bearing or insufficient lubrication.
Adjusting drive and pump shaft.
Excessive leakage from stuffing box
Packing rings excessive worn.
Shaft sleeve worn.
Dirty sealing water.
Replace new packing rings.
Replace shaft sleeve.
Change clean sealing water.
Pump vibrates or is
Replaced by new bearings.
More Pump Show: